Friday, July 5, 2013

Hannah's 30before30 List ::

1) Become a Civil War buff


2) Become comfortable on Guitar


3) Stomp Grapes into wine


4) Run a 5k & a Half Marathon


5) Compose a Soundtrack of my Life


6) Create, Establish & Maintain a Blog


7) Write something significant and get it published.


8) Become a wine buff


9) Go to Bend


10) Go to Crater Lake


11) Accomplish the first Two Steps of Financial Peace University


12) Give away 30 things I don’t need but have been holding on to


13) Write 5 short stories


14) Try all the food carts in downtown Portland


15) Write 30 cards to 30 people for 30 days straight


16) Bike to work successfully all summer capping off with competing in Bike to Work Challenge


17) Jump back into a ballet, Barre 3 or Pilates again for 3 months


18) Go to Mt. Hood - see Timberline Lodge & eat breakfast at the Cascade Dining Room


19) Decorate the walls in my room


20) Be an extra on Grimm


21) Become confident at Knitting


22) Make clothes out of the old ones I have


23) Watch the Godfather Trilogy


24) Finish the Chronicles of Narnia Series


25) Buy my own Hebrew Bible & translate Ecclesiastes


26) Write Stephen Carter a letter


27) Write my mom a thank you card every month with a new thing I am grateful for in her


28) Learn Calligraphy


29) Go to BEANTOWN aka Boston


30) Finish my play


3 comments:

Lex said...

your list is insane - but that's what drives amazingness! GO FOR IT :)

i'm in for any of the crazy feats... with the exception of the half marathon... no chance ;-)

umm... and when are we stomping wine?!? definitely inviting myself to that one! :)

Gioia said...

I love your list, chick. Madness and mayhem are written all over it and I can see you accomplishing each item. I love you. When you need to be fed in the midst of accomplishing all this, you know where my kitchen is, right?

Hannah Mae said...

Gioia, I most certainly know where your kitchen is - and I plan to barge in soon ;)

I love you and miss you! And thank you for believing in me that I can accomplish all of these things. Let's be "real" friends, okay? ha, so that means I will rejoin facebook and find you. No.. it means.. I will come over soon! Love you!